Social Anxiety in a Nutshell
Suffering from social anxiety?
Young people today are suffering from the following feelings:
- Feeling you don’t have/deserve any friends/loved one
- Feeling worthless/unlikeable
- Worrying how you are coming across to others
- Struggling to do things as normal because of these feelings
- Thinking you will always be like this and it will never get better
- Afraid of entering a room full of strangers because you feel judged or starred at
- It makes you feel sick or just want to make you hide
Is that you? Do you feel “stuck” and struggling to find the real “you”?